Website not working?
Your favorite service down or having problems?

UpDown Radar allows you to check whether a website is currently running or not.
Just enter the url, for example, Robinhood.com, and the new website status test will be performed in real time.
For more information, view server response details, website issues history, and user comments.

Most checked websites in the last 24 hours

planetsuzy.org
Viewasian.co
Zinmanga.com
foxaholic.com
myvidster.com
ecchi.iwara.tv
shaadi.com
janitor.ai
score808.com
truckstop.com
vyvymanga.net
mkvcinemas.vip
worldoftanks.eu
wargaming.net
sotwe.com
canarabank.com
sephora.com
royalmail.com
flixwave.to

Recent comments

posted 5 mins ago
on wargaming.net status
Down in Europe   

posted 10 mins ago
on janitor.ai status
Common logging out issue, it is down.   

posted 12 mins ago
on janitor.ai status
It also says "profile not found"   

posted 14 mins ago
on janitor.ai status
It said I had a network error then logged me out and now it won't load the bots and the login button disappeared.   

posted 16 mins ago
on wargaming.net status
sic!!!   

posted 21 mins ago
on Viewasian.co feedback

Idk y, suddenly this website has stopped working, pleasee check the server and as soon u could rectify the error please do ????????

posted 31 mins ago
on Viewasian.co status
The webite says no sponsors and its not working SOMEONE FIX THIS BRO ITS THE ONLY KDRAMA WEBSITE THAT ISNT BLOCKED ON MY SCHOOL IPAD????????   

posted 32 mins ago
on starpets.gg status
StarPets respond, I can’t get my high tier pet
I can get low tier pets, but I am still not able to get my nfr evil unicorn after weeks. StarPets please respond and fix this, I don’t want to waste my money.

posted 1 hour ago
on myvidster.com status
My app has not been accessible for several days although I can access the website.   

posted 1 hour ago
on ighome.com status
ighome abandoned and owner does not care
the html widget is bust as of two days ago. this site has no support and half the widgets are broken. there is no support. I have been using ighome since igoogle closed down, but now it is done. It is abandoned for sure.

posted 1 hour ago
on ighome.com feedback

ighome has been abandoned. the html widget does not work anymore and my entire homepage is ruined. they have no support at all

posted 1 hour ago
on flixwave.to status
not working on my wifi on my pc or my phone on mobile data so it is down for me at the moment   

posted 1 hour ago
on clevelandclinic.org feedback

Cant connect

posted 2 hours ago
on foxaholic.com status
502 bad gateway. This seems to happen frequently, no?   

posted 2 hours ago
on foodlion.com feedback

I don't know why all of a sudden for last month can't load coupons or rewards. This is main reason I shop at Food Lion...to save.
Janet Hager

posted 2 hours ago
on foxaholic.com status
Error code 502, bad gateway   

posted 2 hours ago
on foodlion.com status
I haven't been able to load coupons for over a month???Reads coupons not available. Can't load rewards. Check later.   

posted 2 hours ago
on rutracker.org status
BEST AND FASTEST BITCOIN AND OTHER CRYPTOCURRENCY RECOVERY EXPERT

Are you in urgent need of a fund recovery expert to help you trace and recover your lost, missing or stolen digital financial assets (Cryptocurrency) without hassle? Send your complaint to the best fund retrieval genius at (mathewtechrecovery@programmer.net) to get back your lost, stolen or missing financial assets cryptocurrency funds.

posted 2 hours ago
on ev01.to status
I thought it was js me   

posted 3 hours ago
on myflixer.to status
bruuuh i just wanna watch gossip girl   

All recent comments