Doordash not working today?

UpDown

Administrator

Colette Bullion Teel4 days ago 04:53
The app allowed me to log in but I can't receive any orders! 😣 I keep getting the texts telling me to go to whichever restaurant, but the order never actually pops up for me to accept. Then DD pauses me since I "didn't respond" to the order. This has happened 10 times in 5 minutes so far. Aaagghhhhh!

+0

44e031fe39caaba32a3e944c7d34b226

Michelle4 days ago 04:31
I’ve been working so hard since my coming out. I’ve been saving for years for my surgery. My family has chosen not to support my transition to female. Durning COVID I was unable to receive unemployment and needed work. I’m transitioning from Male to female and DoorDash has helped but this is getting out of hand 😔 . I was so close to getting the incentive today and now I won’t be able to complete it. I’m sobbing in my car while writing this right now. Door dash why 😔.

If any of you can find it in your heart to please help me I promise I will return the good grace in one way or another. I hope everyone gets the help they need today.

$michaelnowmichelle

+0

Kim4 days ago 04:15
Same problem here and I Uninstalled and reinstalled and no luck 😒

+0

Colette Bullion Teel> Kim4 days ago 04:35
Thank you for letting me know that it didn't help, Kim. I've been sitting here wishing I'd just *paused* my Dash (when I had to go home for a few minutes) instead of ending it -- that way I'd still be logged in right now. But seeing all of these reported issues, I'm thinking that even if I'd stayed logged in to DD the app would likely be screwed up still. There is peak pay of $2.50 per order in my area tonight & I have less than two dollars to my name. Literally $1.37 in the bank. I cannot afford to NOT dash tonight -- it's my sole source of income. Still on hold with DD, over 45 minutes & counting. Idk what I am going to do. 😢

Source: https://updownradar.com/status/doordash.com