Website not working?
Your favorite service down or having problems?

UpDown Radar allows you to check whether a website is currently running or not.
Just enter the url, for example, Robinhood.com, and the new website status test will be performed in real time.
For more information, view server response details, website issues history, and user comments.

Most checked websites in the last 24 hours

Hypnotube.com
Sxyprn.com
janitor.ai
sotwe.com
Kemono.party
ev01.to
goojara.to
betrayal.io
zoox18.com
Rte
rte.ie
Rizzcomic.com
Sainsburys.co.uk
Heavyfetish.com
Jpg
jpg.fishing
pandabuy.com
reddit.com
Musichq.pe
histoires-fr.asslr.org
tinyzone.tv
kemono.su

Recent comments

posted 7 mins ago
on frontier.com feedback

Absolute trash company

posted 13 mins ago
on rutracker.org feedback

It is crucial to protect your hard-earned Bitcoin in this day and age of digital technology, where hackers may be found anywhere. Many people now prefer Bitcoin over other currencies, but popularity also carries a significant danger. Maintaining the security of your Bitcoin is essential to shield your investment from dangers. It can be quite unpleasant to lose Bitcoin money. It takes into account not only the actual value of the money but also the time and work you put into getting it. The chances of losing your Bitcoin money are high, whether it's because of a hardware malfunction, a forgotten password, or even a hack. But do not worry; BENSON CRYPTO RECOVERY EXPERT is available to assist you in getting back up on your feet. I doubted recovery alternatives after a security breach cost me my Bitcoin. But in addition to helping me get my lost money back, BESON CRYPTO RECOVERY EXPERT also restored my faith in the Bitcoin community. I felt at ease knowing they were devoted to my pleasure and were professional. It can be dangerous to try and retrieve lost Bitcoins on your own. You risk unintentionally aggravating the problem or losing access to your money permanently if you lack the necessary experience and understanding of the recovery procedure. To increase your chances of a successful recovery, it is strongly advised that you outsource your Bitcoin recovery to a reputable service like BENSON CRYPTO RECOVERY EXPERT. When it comes to recovering your lost or stolen bitcoins, Benson Crypto Recovery Expert is the trusted choice. They have proven themselves as industry leaders with their step-by-step recovery process, personalized consultations, and innovative strategies. Their commitment to security, privacy, and client satisfaction sets them apart. Don't let your bitcoins vanish into thin air - entrust their recovery process to the team at BENSON CRYPTO RECOVERY EXPERT. You can contact them via bensoncryptorecoveryexpert@gmail.com

posted 32 mins ago
on janitor.ai status
I CAN'T LOG IN TO ACCOUNT AGRHHHHHHHHH T_T   

posted 35 mins ago
on janitor.ai status
what r y’all yapping on ab this shits STILL NOT WORKING FOR ME   

posted 36 mins ago
on betrayal.io status
the world isnt gonna get any better
shi todays societies bullying and lack of support have become rampant, leading to a culture of anxiety, suicide, and depression. The world is filled with individuals who do not understand the struggles of those suffering from mental health issues as a result, the future looks bleak as these problems continue to worsen our society is already deeply flawed and in need of significant change without addressing these issues and providing proper support and understanding, the world will only continue to deteriorate

posted 38 mins ago
on janitor.ai status
i wanna suck leon kennedy off in a public restroom (by my chemical fall out at the disco)
i swear to god i am going to take the devs faces into my hands and cradle their cheeks VERY CAREFULLY, give them a small smooch, and DIG MY THUMBS INTO THEIR EYE SOCKETS

posted 38 mins ago
on betrayal.io status
done*   

posted 38 mins ago
on janitor.ai status
YAYAYA I CAN FINALLY SUCK TITTES IN PEACE   

posted 39 mins ago
on betrayal.io status
they still keep talking bad after I leave like I'm down with this website quit whining   

posted 39 mins ago
on betrayal.io status
yeah cuz I could care less bruh   

posted 40 mins ago
on janitor.ai status
BYE POOKIE ‘<3’ LMAOOO   

posted 40 mins ago
on janitor.ai status
I SEE THE COMMENTS ABOUT IT WORKING. SPRINTING   

posted 40 mins ago
on janitor.ai status
FORTT FIVE MINs? HELP UGHH. this is boring as shit it usually gets fixed pretty quick omfg   

posted 40 mins ago
on janitor.ai status
yahhyippieh it works again for me!!   

posted 40 mins ago
on betrayal.io status
Wow instead of ignoring things you're just fueling it up more smh   

posted 41 mins ago
on janitor.ai status
NVM ITS BACK UP!!! BYE "??"!!! <3   

posted 43 mins ago
on janitor.ai status
I CANFT BREEWATHE
THIS SITE MAKES MY BOOSAY DRYER THAN THE SAHARA DESERT THE NUMBER OF TIMES IT GOT DOWN WHILE I SAW SUCKING 9 INCHERS, I"M STARTING TO GET SCHIZOPHRENIC MAN ;sobs:

posted 43 mins ago
on janitor.ai status
omg yeah, orange and black website gives me the ick for some reason.. anyways see u in a bit!! or maybe never again! idk??   

posted 44 mins ago
on betrayal.io status
obviously atla is a dumbass bitch since she don't know what tf a death note is when talking of terms of suicide tf   

posted 44 mins ago
on janitor.ai status
I'm f***ing pathetic (and also hungry) ((and also horny kinda))
Y'know what, maybe this should be my sign to go out and get some air or something (probably just gonna microwave pizza and like be on my phone while touching grass but its a start, okay????)

All recent comments